- 1 box of rice
- 1 large sized steak, chopped in little tubes
- 1 green pepper, cut in little pieces
- 4 mushrooms, diced
- 2 cans beef broth
- 2 cans water ( one of the consommé cans filled twice )
- soy sauce
- Put two cans of water and two cans beef broth then add green peppers and mushrooms to broth and water mixture.
- Bring to a boil then fry steak cubes.
- Add rice and cover then let it set for 10 minutes.
- Add soy sauce and the fried steak.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More