- 1½ cups All-Purpose Flour
- ¼ + ⅛ tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ + ⅛ tsp Iodized Fine Salt
- ½ tsp Cream of Tartar
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 1½ tbsp Powdered Milk
- 2 pc Eggs
- 3 tbsp Butter (melted and cooled)
- ⅓ cup (+1 tbsp) Evaporated Milk
- ¼ cup Chocolate Chip Cookies (optional)
- ⅓ cup Cheese (grated, optional)
- 1 can (227 grams) Del Monte Crushed Pineapple
- Sift together flour, baking soda, salt, cream of tartar, sugar and powdered milk. Set aside.
- Beat eggs until frothy. Add butter while beating continuously. Add evaporated milk and DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple with syrup. Mix well. Blend with flour mixture.
- Brush waffle maker lightly with oil. Heat until ready.
- Pipe waffle mixture into waffle maker half full (if using hotdog waffle maker). Arrange cheese/chocolate chips and cheese on top, then cover with waffle mixture. Cook for 3-4 minutes, turning once.
- Makes 14- 15 mini waffles
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Piping Bag
- Waffle Maker
- Weighing Scale
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
Lusog Notes: This dish is a good source of vitamin B2, an essential anti-oxidant.