- 3 cup grated cassava
- 1 & 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 & 1/2 tbsp. melted butter or margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1 & 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 tbsp fine salt
- 1/3 cup coconut cream
- Beat eggs. Add sugar, salt and butter and mix well.
- Add coconut milk (2nd extraction), and grated cassava and mix well.
- Place in a greased pan lined with wax paper.
- Bake in moderate oven.
- When almost done (light brown color), brush surface with coconut cream (1st extraction).
- Continue baking until golden brown. Good for 4 persons.
Recipe Source here
Image Source here