- 3 cup grated cassava
- 1 & 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 & 1/2 tbsp. melted butter or margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1 & 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 tbsp fine salt
- 1/3 cup coconut cream
- Beat eggs. Add sugar, salt and butter and mix well.
- Add coconut milk (2nd extraction), and grated cassava and mix well.
- Place in a greased pan lined with wax paper.
- Bake in moderate oven.
- When almost done (light brown color), brush surface with coconut cream (1st extraction).
- Continue baking until golden brown. Good for 4 persons.
Recipe Source here
Image Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More