- 1 ¼ cups MAYA Original “Fluffy n’ Tasty” Hotcake Mix, lightly toasted
- 1 ¼ cups powdered milk
- 1 can (300 ml) condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon melted butter
- sugar for coating, as needed
- 1 pack MAYA Oven Toaster Bibingka Mix 150g
- 1 egg
- 1/3 – ½ cup water
- 1 tablespoon melted butter or margarine
- banana leaf
- In a bowl, combine lightly toasted hotcake mix, powdered milk, condensed milk and butter until well mixed. Form mixture into long thin logs, about 5 inches long, and roll in sugar. Set aside.
- Pass the banana leaf over medium flame until wilted. Cut into a circle big enough to line the bottom and sides of a 6.5-inch round bibingka pan. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the bibingka mix and all of the contents of the coconut milk powder in sachet pack. Blend well.
- Add the egg, water and melted butter. Beat with a wooden spoon until smooth.
- Pour into the prepared pan. Remove the oven toaster tray and place the pan directly on the oven rack.
- Bake in the oven toaster for 7-8 minutes or until the top is firm to the touch and lightly browned.
- At this point, arrange pastillas strips on top then return to the oven toaster to cook for an additional 2 minutes or until golden brown. Serve while still hot.
Leftover pastillas may be wrapped in cellophane and paper for later consumption.
Recipe Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More