Bibingka – Filipino Coconut Cake Recipe
- one 8-oz. package cream cheese
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 lb. 3 ½ cups sweet rice flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 stick 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- one 15-oz. can cream of coconut
- 1 cup milk
- one 8-oz. can crushed pineapple
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees. In a large bowl, cream together the cream cheese and sugar.
- Stir in the eggs, one at a time.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients and stir, until smooth.Pour into a greased 13×9 pan. Sprinkle with brown sugar and 2 tablespoons granulated sugar.Bake in a 350-degree oven for 1 hour. Allow to cool. Cut into squares and serve.