Bibingka – Filipino Coconut Cake Recipe
- one 8-oz. package cream cheese
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 lb. (3 ½ cups) sweet rice flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) melted butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- one 15-oz. can cream of coconut
- 1 cup milk
- one 8-oz. can crushed pineapple
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees. In a large bowl, cream together the cream cheese and sugar.
- Stir in the eggs, one at a time.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients and stir, until smooth.Pour into a greased 13×9 pan. Sprinkle with brown sugar and 2 tablespoons granulated sugar.Bake in a 350-degree oven for 1 hour. Allow to cool. Cut into squares and serve.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More