Bibingkang Kanin Recipe
baked, coconut recipes, Filipino Recipes, Lasang Pinoy, Lutong Pinoy, Meryenda Recipes, Panlasang Pinoy, Panlasang Pinoy Recipes, Pinoy Recipes, Rice Recipes
December 28, 2013
- 1k. glutinous rice (malagkit)
- 10 cups coconut milk
- 1k. white sugar
- 2 cups young coconut meat slice into strips
- Place the rice and malagkit in the pan and allow to boil until cooked.
- When cooked, place in a bowl. Add the sugar and coconut strips. Mix well. Place in a baking tray.
- Top with the coconut milk and sugar mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes at 350F.
- Slice into portions before serving
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More