Bikong Leyte Recipe
CHEF BOY LOGRO RECIPES, coconut recipes, Filipino Recipes, Lasang Pinoy, Lutong Pinoy, Meryenda Recipes, Panlasang Pinoy, Panlasang Pinoy Recipes, Pinoy Recipes, Rice Cake Recipes
March 1, 2015
- 1 cup black rice
- 1 1/2 cup glutinous rice
- 1 pc Pandan
- 1 thumb sized ginger, sliced
- ½ cup water
- 2cups coconut milk
- 1 cup panutsa
- ½ cup latik
- Combine the glutinous rice, black rice, water, panutsa, pandan, ginger, coconut milk and salt in a large non-stick pot.
- Turn on medium heat and stir the mixture continually until the liquid is absorbed and the rice is soft and fully cooked. Remove pandan and ginger.
- Transfer the rice mixture to a flat rectangular baking dish. Flatten and smooth the top.
- Let cool until the rice mixture firms up. Top with latik
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More