- 30 ears sweet corn grated
- 3 cans evaporated milk
- 1 stick( or block ) of butter ( or margarine, if desired )
- 1 ½ tbsps. Baking powser
- 1 pack cheddar cheese
- ½ k white sugar
- Corn husk or skin
- Place the grated coconut in a bowl.
- Add the evaporated milk, butter baking powder, cheddar cheese and sugar. Mix thoroughly.
- Place portions of the mixture in the corn husk.
- Steam for 15 to 20 minutes or until set.
- Alternatively, you can steam the mixture first until set and wrap them in corn husks prior to serving.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More