- ½ k. beef, sliced into ½ – inch thick slices
- 3 pcs. Onions
- ¾ cup soy sauces
- 2 pcs. Calamansi, juice only
- Cooking oil
- Marinate the beef in soy sauce and calamansi for at least 15 minutes( or overnight ).
- Slice the onions into rings. Heat oil in a pan and sauté the onions, remove and set aside.
- Using the same pan, fry the beef.
- Add the marinade and allow to simmer until the sauce has reduced.
- Top with the onions before serving.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More