- 1 k kuhol ( snails ), washed and cleaned
- 2 bundles kangkong, leaves separated and stalks sliced into 3 – inch lengths
- ½ cup fish bagoong ( fermented fish ), stained to remove impurities and mixed
- 1 ½ cups rice washing
- 1 onion, sliced
- Place the snails in a pot along with the kangkong stalks, bagoong mixed with rice washing and onions. Boil for 12 minutes.
- Add the kangkong leaves. Allow to simmer for 8 more minutes. Mix.
- Season to taste and serve immediately.
Please download the recipe here