BITE – SIZED PEPPER STREAKS Recipe
- 2 tbsp coarse – ground black pepper
- 2 beef steaks
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 ½ tbsp sugar
- 4 tbsp mirin
- 2 2/3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 buck wheat leaves
- Coat beef with coarse – ground black pepper.
- Saute garlic and add meat then cook.
- Add sugar, mirin, and soy sauce then cook until the liquid thickens.
- Cut meat into bite – sized cubes and arrange on a serving dish then garnish with.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More