Bitter Melon W/ Fried Fish (Ginisang Ampalaya At Pritong Isda) Recipe
November 1, 2016
- 2 bitter melon (cut into halves and strips)
- 3 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 big onion (chopped)
- thumb size ginger (crushed or strips)
- 2 fried fish (whole, halves or fillet)
- 2 medium tomatoes (chopped)
- half cup mushroom – button or black mushrooms (presoaked and cut into strips)
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce (optional)
- 1 cup of vegetable broth or water.
- Heat oil in a wok and saute garlic, onion, ginger and tomato for 2 minutes.
- Add the mushroom and stir for a minute.
- Add the broth or water, bring to a boil and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and fish sauce.
- Add the fried fish, then the amplaya, cover and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Ready to serve with rice.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More