Blue Cheese Beef Burgers Recipe
Beef Recipes, BREAD RECIPES, Filipino Recipes, Lasang Pinoy, Lutong Pinoy, Meryenda Recipes, Panlasang Pinoy, Panlasang Pinoy Recipes, Pinoy Recipes, Sandwich Recipes, VEGETABLE RECIPE
July 30, 2013
- 3 pounds lean ground beef
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup minced fresh chives
- ¼ tsp hot pepper sauce
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 12 French rolls or hamburger buns
- Mix ground beef, blue cheese, chives, hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, Black pepper, salt, and mustard then refrigerate for 2 hours.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More