- 8 cups water
- 2 cups diced ripe tomatoes
- 3 long, fresh hot green peppers
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups radishes, left whole
- 1-1/2 pounds watercress or spinach
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 pounds sea bass or bluefish (shelled shrimps, fresh croaker, whitefish or
- squid may be substituted), cut into fillets
- patis or salt and pepper to taste
- In a saucepan, bring to a boil water, lemon juice, onion and tomatoes. Simmer for 15 minutes. Add radishes and fish and bring to a boil.
- Simmer till radishes are tender yet crisp. Add the hot peppers and watercress or spinach. Add patis or salt and pepper to taste.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More