- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 8 baby bok choy, chopped
- ½ cup canned coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons nut butter of choice (e.g. almond, peanut, etc)
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½-inch piece of fresh ginger, grated
- optional ad-in’s if desired
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Add coconut oil to a pan over medium heat.
- Add the bok choy and saute for about 5 minutes, or until tender.
- While bok choy is cooking, mix coconut milk, almond or peanut butter, sea salt, and ginger in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add in additional ingredients to taste if desired.
- Once bok choy is cooked, add to a serving platter and drizzle with the “peanut” sauce.
- Top with sesame seeds and serve warm.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More