- 2 kilos pork leg, bone in
- 4 tbsp white sugar
- 1½ tbsp salt
- 1 cup of gin
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 1 cup Pineapple Juice
- 1 cup brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp mustard
- Boil pork in Pineapple juice, sugar, salt and gin until soft.
- Let it cool for a few minutes then put ham in a baking tray.
- Insert cloves alternately into the ham net markings.
- Make pineapple-brown sugar glaze by mixing brown Sugar, mustard and Pineapple Juice in a sauce pan. Stir until sugar dissolves. Bring it into a boil and simmer until thick.
- Brush ham with glaze and bake into the oven at 300ºF until bubbly and a little brown.