Boneless Crispy Pata Stuffed with Ginataang Puso ng Saging Recipe
- 1 kilo shredded puso ng saging
- 4 slices of ginger
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 tbsps. cooking oil
- 1 tbsp. vinegar
- 100 gms ground pork or shrimp meat
- 2 pcs siling haba chopped
- 1 can coconut cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add salt to prepared puso ng saging, let it sit for 20 minutes.
- Squeeze out the juice from the shredded heart.
- Sauté the ginger in the oil.
- When they turn golden brown, add the onions and the garlic.
- Sauté until it turns soft.
- Add in the ground pork or shrimp meat.
- Stir until cooked.
- Add the chopped banana heart and the vinegar.
- Cover and do not stir for around three minutes.
- Add the chillies.
- Mix everything inside the pan so the banana heart can absorb the flavor of the meat. Cook until the strips of banana heart are tender and soft.
- Add the coconut cream.
- Simmer for a few more minutes until the sauce becomes thick