- 1 kilo pig’s heart (clean, boiled and minced)
- 1 kilo pig’s lungs (clean, boiled and minced)
- 1 head of garlic (minced)
- 1 onion (minced)
- 3 tablespoons oil
- ? teaspoon oregano
- 1 laurel leaf
- 3 pieces red bell pepper (diced)
- ?-cup vinegar
- 1-cup stock
- ? teaspoon hot chili pepper (minced)
- 2 tablespoons atsuete oil
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- In a saute pan, heat oil and saute garlic and onion.
- Add in minced heart and lungs.
- Season to taste with salt & pepper.
- Add in oregano, laurel leaf, red bell pepper and vinegar.
- Bring up heat and allow boiling without stirring.
- Stir in stock and hot chili pepper.
- Lower heat and allow simmering until stock evaporates a little.
- Finish with atsuete oil.
- Serve hot.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More