Bottled Tuyo in Chili Oil Recipe
- 1/2 kilo tuyo (sardines), head and tail removed
- 3/4 cup corn oil
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 2 heads garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon sili labuyo, chopped
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Fry the tuyo in cooking oil and arrange them in a bottle.
- In a saucepan, heat corn oil and olive oil.
Fry garlic until golden brown, add sili, vinegar, paprika, and cayenne pepper
then bring to a boil.
- Pour oil mixture over bottles with tuyo and sprinkle with toasted garlic.
- Serve after a few days.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More