BOWTIE PASTA WITH VEGETABLES AND ROASTED GARLIC Recipe
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. roasted garlic
- 4 tbsp. unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 4 tbsp. flour
- 2 tbsp. sun dried tomatoes
- 1½ cup chicken stock
- 2 tsp. each chopped fresh oregano,
- 2 tsp. thyme leaves
- 4 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
- 300g green beans, trimmed
- 1 carrot, cut into thin slices
- 1 cup asparagus cut into 2-inch slices
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- ½ cup peas
- 400g bow tie pasta, cooked
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- In pan, heat oil. Add roasted garlic, butter, tomatoes, and butter. Add in stock, next oregano, thyme, 2 tbsp. of the parsley, salt, and pepper, and reduce until slightly thickened.
- . Meanwhile, blanch all vegetables, each type individually, in simmering salted water, about 1 minute. Refresh in cold water, drain well, and set aside.
- Turn off heat for sauce and stir in grated cheese. Add pasta into sauce.
- To plate, divide pasta and vegetables. Sprinkle each serving with parsley and serve.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More