BRAISED BEEF SHORT RIBS Recipe
- Block cut beef short ribs
- Salt and pepper
- Beef stock
- Braise ribs in oven, seasoned with chopped, unpeeled unions, garlic, course ground black pepper, and a touch of salt.
- Remove ribs from oven pan into another pot then strain out onion and garlic then discard.
- Make a roux with the flour and rib drippings in the pan then add bef stock and stir until smooth.
- Check seasoning then add beef base.
- Return ribs to pan, cover , and roast for 1 – ½ hours.
- Strain gravy before serving.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More