Braised Beef With Beer Recipe
- 3 lbs round steak
- 3 onions, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- ¼ tsp salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tbsp quick cooking tapioca
- ½ cup beer
- Place steak in crockpot then cover with onions, garlic, and parsely.
- Season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg then stir in tapioca into beer and pour down the side of pot.
- Cover and cook on low temperature for 8 – 10 hours.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and green beans.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More