Braised Fennel Salmon Recipe
- 11/2 salmon fillet, cut into 8 pieces, skin and bones removed
- 1 tbsp. + ¼ cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 large fennel bulb sliced thin, save 1 chopped green
- Tops to use for garnish
- 2 tbsp. fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- Season salmon with a little salt and while pepper. Set aside
- Heat 1 tbsp. in 10-12 inch stainless steel skillet. Saute fennel bulb in broth over medium heat for 1 minute stirring constantly.
- Add ½ cup broth , lemon juice, pinch salt and pepper, And place salmon on top.
- Reduce heat to low and cover. Cook for about 5 minutes. Do not overcook fennel, or it will lose its. Seasoning top taste and serve.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More