Brandy Pepper Round Steaks Recipe
- 4 ( 4 ounce ) round steaks
- 2 tsp pepper
- ½ cup beef broth
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 ½ cups sliced mushroom ( 4 ounces )
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- 1 tbsp brandy
- ¼ tsp salt
- Sprinkle steak with pepper on both sides. Set aside.
- Mix broth and cornstarch. Add mushroom, onions, brandy, and salt then cook until mixture is thickened for about 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- cook steak for 4 – 5 minutes, until done.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More