- ½ whole wheat bagel, toasted
- 1 large egg, preferably organic
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar, or any light vinegar
- 2 slices tomato
- 2 slices avocado
- 2 oz low fat cheese
- Bring water and 1 tsp vinegar to a light boil in a shallow pan. Make sure there is enough water to cover.
- While water is coming to a boil, slice bagel in half and toast.
- Place tomato , avocado, and cheese on top of the toasted bagel.
- Poached egg, crack into water and cook for about 5 minutes, just until the white is set and the yolk has filmed over. Removed with slotted spoon. Place on top of bagel. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve open faced.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More