- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ½ cup chopped onions
- 150g chicken wings
- 150g chicken legs
- 100g chorizo sliced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 cups glutinous rice
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups coconut cream (kakang gata)
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 3 eggs, hard boiled
- In a nonstick frying pan, heat oil and saute garlic and onions
- Add chicken wings and chorizo
- Season with salt, pepper, and turmeric powder
- Add glutinous rice and continue sauteing
- Pour in chicken stock and coconut cream
- Allow to simmer pver low heat until rice is cooked, stiiring occasionally
- Add the red bell pepper strips and raisins
- When rice is cooked, let pan sit over low heat for one to two minutes or until a golden brown crust forms at the bottom of the pan.
- Flip into a lrage serving platter with banana leaf
- Put eggs on the top before serving.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More