- 115g whole milk youghart
- 115g mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 56 gram coriander, minced
- 14g dill, minced
- 1 tbsp. ginger-garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 shallot, minced
- 560g brocolli coleslaw
- 56g dried caranberries
- 115g skinless sliced almonds, toasted
- Make the ginger-garlic paste by blending the ingredients together in a food processor.
- Whisk together all of he ingredients for the coleslaw except for the brocolli coleslaw, cranberries and almonds. taste for seasoning and adjust.
- Add the coleslaw, cranberries and almonds and gently toss. Chill before serving.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More