Broiled Sweet and Tangy Tilapia Recipe
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice, divided
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon raspberry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound tilapia fillets
- Preheat the oven broiler. Place a sheet of aluminum foil on a baking sheet, and coat with 2 tablespoons butter.
- In a bowl, whisk together 1 teaspoon lemon juice, melted butter, mustard, raspberry vinegar, honey, tarragon, salt, and pepper.
- Place the tilapia on the prepared baking sheet, and broil about 3 minutes in the preheated oven. Turn tilapia, and drizzle with about half the lemon juice dressing mixture. Continue broiling about 3 minutes, turn, and drizzle with remaining dressing. Continue broiling about 2 minutes, or until fish is easily flaked with a fork. Remove from heat, and sprinkle with remaining lemon juice to serve.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More