- 2 chicken breasts with skin on
- 2 tablespoons softened unsalted butter
- ½ tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a small bowl, mix the butter, sage, and garlic.
- Slather the butter mixture underneath and over the chicken skin. (The butter will melt and brown in the oven, which you will use to baste the chicken before serving!)
- Season liberally with salt and pepper on both sides and roast in the oven for 25 minutes, until fully cooked. Serve with maple glazed carrots or your vegetable of choice.
Source: Cooking With Books