- 6 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 1 C brown sugar
- 1/2 C vinegar
- 1/3 C ginger ale soda
- 4-5 large cloves garlic, minces
- 2 Tbs soy sauce
- fresh ground pepper
- 2 Tbs corn starch
- 2 Tbs water
- Place chicken in a 6 qt crock pot.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the brown sugar, vinegar, ginger ale, minced garlic, soy sauce and pepper. Pour over chicken breast. Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hrs.
- Remove cooked chicken from slow cooker and and cover loosely with foil. Pour cooking liquid into a sauce pot and heat to boiling. Combine the cornstarch and water, in a small bowl. Remove pot from heat and whisk in the cornstarch mixture. Return pot to the heat and whisk until mixture comes to a boil and thickens. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Shred chicken and place in a serving bowl. Pour thickened glaze over chicken and toss to coat. Serve with rice or noodles.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More