- 6 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 1 C brown sugar
- 1/2 C vinegar
- 1/3 C ginger ale soda
- 4-5 large cloves garlic, minces
- 2 Tbs soy sauce
- fresh ground pepper
- 2 Tbs corn starch
- 2 Tbs water
- Place chicken in a 6 qt crock pot.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the brown sugar, vinegar, ginger ale, minced garlic, soy sauce and pepper. Pour over chicken breast. Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hrs.
- Remove cooked chicken from slow cooker and and cover loosely with foil. Pour cooking liquid into a sauce pot and heat to boiling. Combine the cornstarch and water, in a small bowl. Remove pot from heat and whisk in the cornstarch mixture. Return pot to the heat and whisk until mixture comes to a boil and thickens. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Shred chicken and place in a serving bowl. Pour thickened glaze over chicken and toss to coat. Serve with rice or noodles.
Source:Hun What’s For Dinner