Brownies Icebox Cake Recipe
- 10-15 pcs square brownies, cut into half (vertically)
- ½ -1 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup caramel sauce (optional)
- In a rectangular dish, place the brownies at the bottom.
- Add the vanilla ice cream and spread it to the brownies.
- Repeat the procedure until you have three layers.
- Top with chopped nuts and chocolate chips.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce and re-freeze for six hours and serve.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More