- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 1 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- pinch salt
- 100 g. langka(fresh or preserved), cut into cubes
- 1 cup Evaporated Milk
- 3 pieces eggyolks, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 k. galapong
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- cooking oil, for deep-frying
- Combine first six ingredients in a heavy saucepan. Cook stirring continuously over low fire.
- When thick, remove from fire and stir in egg yolks, butter and vanilla. Cook for about 2 min. more.
- Cool then set aside in a chiller.
- Knead galapong forming a cylinder and cut into 20 equal portions.
- Flatten into patties and put about 1 tbsp. of chilled filling in the center.
- Gather edges to the center, sealing well.
- Roll in sesame seeds and deep-fry in hot oil.
- Drain in paper towels and serve right away.