- 1 cup rice, uncooked
- ½ cup mongo
- Oil for deep frying
- Soak rice overnight in water, then grind, Wrap in cheesecloth and hang to drip.
- Boil mongo and mash.
- Dissolve 1/3 cup sugar in 1/8 cup water, then add mixture to mashed moongo.
- Cook over medium heat until dry.
- Allow to cool, then shape into small balls.
- Dissolve 2 tbsp, sugar in 2 tbsp. water, Add to dry ground rice.
- Mash and form into small balls.
- Flatten each ball of rice dough, and spread out thinly.
- Wrap rice dough around one ball of mongo.
- Fry in hot oil until brown.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More