Buko Fruit Salad Recipe
- 1 big can of fruit cocktail
- 1 jar nata de coco or coconut jelly
- 1 cup coconut strips
- 1 jar macapuno strings
- 2 cans nestle cream
- ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk
- Strain the juice of the fruit cocktail, nata de coco,and macapuno strings.
- Place fruit, nata de coco, coconut strips and macapuno strings in a large bowl.
- Add nestle cream and sweetened condensed milk.
- Mix thoroughly carefully not crushing the fruits and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve at labanan ang gutom!
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More