- 5 pc Pandan Leaves
- 1 pc Buko (water reserved and meat shredded)
- 3/4 cups Water
- ½ cup Sugar
- 10 pc Popsicle Sticks
- 1 can (240 ml) Del Monte 100% Pineapple Juice with ACE
- Boil pandan leaves in buko water and ¾ cup water for 5 minutes. Remove leaves and add sugar. Stir until dissolved. Cool.
- Combine with buko meat and DEL MONTE Pineapple Juice. Pour into individual popsicle molds (⅓ cup each).
- Cover and freeze until partially frozen. Insert popsicle stick in the middle. Freeze until hard.
- Makes 10 servings
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Wooden Spoon
- Popsicle Molds
- Popsicle Sticks
Lusog Notes: This dessert is high in vitamin C, to help your kids fight common infections.