- ½ cup Sugar (for filling)
- 3 pc Egg Yolk (for filling)
- ⅓ cup Cornstarch (for filling, dissolved)
- 1 ½ cups Evaporated Milk (for filling)
- 2 tbsp Unflavored Gelatin (for filling)
- ¼ cup Butter (for filling)
- 1 pc Buko (for filling, meat shredded)
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour (for crepe)
- ¾ cup Evaporated Milk (for crepe)
- 1 cup Water (for crepe)
- ⅓ cup Butter (for crepe, melted)
- 3 pc Egg Yolk (for crepe)
- 1 tbsp Sugar (for crepe)
- 1 can (832 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (for filling, drained)
- Filling: Combine ½ cup sugar, 3 egg yolks, cornstarch, 1 ½ cups of evaporated milk, unflavored gelatine, and ¼ cup butter. Cook over low heat for 10 minutes or until mixture coats the spoon. Blend in buko and DEL MONTE
- Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Set aside.
- Crepe: Combine all purpose flour, ¾ cup evaporated milk, water, 1/3 cup butter, 3 egg yolks and 1 tablespoon sugar. Beat until smooth. Strain. Pour every 1/3 cup of batter in 8” non-stick pan. Swirl around the pan to form circle.
- Cook for 3 minutes. Put 2 tablespoons of filling in the center. Fold sides of crepe to cover the filling. Remove from pan.
- Chill before serving. Top with cream if desired.
- Makes 10 – 12 servings
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Wooden Spoon
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Mixing Bowl
Lusog Notes: Rich in calcium – for strong bones and teeth.