Bulacan – Style Leche Flan Recipe
baked, DESSERT, Egg Recipes, Filipino Recipes, Lasang Pinoy, Lutong Pinoy, Meryenda Recipes, Panlasang Pinoy, Panlasang Pinoy Recipes, Pinoy Recipes
January 30, 2014
BULACAN - STYLE LECHE FLAN Recipe
- 12 pcs. Eggyolks
- 1 ½ cans condensed milk
- 1 ½ cans evaporated milk
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 2 tsps. Daya rind
- ½ cup caramelized sugar ( ¾ cups sugar boiled in ½ cup sugar )
- Beat the eggyolks and add the milk, sugar and dayap rind. Mix thoroughly.
- Strain the resulting mixture to make it fine; set aside.
- Pour caramelized sugar in a molder ( llanera). Follow with the eggyolk mixture.
- Steam for 45 minutes to 1 hour until set. Remove from molder prior to serving.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More