- 1 kilo bulalo
- 10 cups water
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 2 onions, sliced
- 1 radish, sliced finger chilis
- 250 grams sitaw, cut into 1” pieces
- 4 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 cups kangkong
- 16 ripe guavas, pureed (set meat aside)
- salt and pepper
- In a pan, pour the stock and add the onions and tomatoes. Let it boil until the tomatoes soften.
- Add the bulalo, salt and pepper. Simmer until tender. Add the sitaw, radish and finger chili.
- Add the ripe guava puree and then the fish sauce.
- Lastly, add the kangkong leaves, roughly cut guava meat and finger chili.
- Simmer for a few minutes to cook.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
To make guava puree:
- Prepare 10 yellow native guavas. Scoop out meat using a spoon. Throw into ½ cup of boiling water and crush until pureed. Pass puree through a sieve to remove seeds.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More