- 1 buko ( young coconut )
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup coconut cream ( first extract or kakang gata )
- 1 thumb – size ginger, sliced
- 3 stalks leeks, sliced
- 1larger crab, washed and cleaned
- Place the crab in a pot.
- Add the salt, meat of young coconut, coconut cream, ginger and onion leeks.
- Allow to simmer until cooked. Serve immediately.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More