- 1 head garlic, crushed
- 1 small onion, sliced
- ½ k. tomatoes, sliced
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 ½ k. crabs (alilmasag), each crab halved
- 2 cups buko water
- Salt to taste
- 5 medium-size buko (young coconut), grated
- Heat oil and sauté garlic and onion.
- Add the crabs followed by the buko water.
- Season with salt and allow to cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add the grated buko and spring onions. Allow to simmer some more for 2 minutes before turning of the stove.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More