- 1 tbsp Cornstarch (dissolved in fiesta fruit cocktail syrup)
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- ½ cup Brown Sugar (for sauce)
- 1 tbsp Evaporated Milk (for sauce)
- 1 tbsp Butter (for sauce)
- 1 tbsp Light Corn Syrup (for sauce)
- ½ cup All-Purpose Cream (for sauce)
- 1 can (836 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained but reserve ¼ cup syrup)
- Combine DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail with cornstarch and sugar. Heat until thick. Set aside.
- Sauce: Combine all ingredients. Boil stirring occasionally for 3 minutes. Pour over cooked fruit mixture while still warm.
- Makes 8 servings
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Wooden Spoon
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
Lusog Notes: Fruits are an excellent source of vitamin C, for a happy and healthy immune system.