- 1 ½ pounds catfish fillets, cut in strips
- 2 tbsp Cajun style blackened seasoning
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- 1 cup sliced greens onions
- 1 pound small, peeled shrimp
- 2 cans condensed cream of shrimp soup
- Sprinkle catfish strips with blackened fish seasoning then spread catfish with mayonnaise. Refrigerate for one hour.
- Sear fish strips until golden then cook and stir mushrooms in butter until golden.
- Stir and parsley, green onions, and shrimp then stir in cream of shrimp soup and blend well.
- Ladle soup mixture over fish in baking dish.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More