- 1 ½ pounds catfish fillets, cut in strips
- 2 tbsp Cajun style blackened seasoning
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- 1 cup sliced greens onions
- 1 pound small, peeled shrimp
- 2 cans condensed cream of shrimp soup
- Sprinkle catfish strips with blackened fish seasoning then spread catfish with mayonnaise. Refrigerate for one hour.
- Sear fish strips until golden then cook and stir mushrooms in butter until golden.
- Stir and parsley, green onions, and shrimp then stir in cream of shrimp soup and blend well.
- Ladle soup mixture over fish in baking dish.