- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, scored
- 2 garlic gloves, thinly sliced
- black pepper
- 5 pcs. pineapple slices
- 1tbsp. paprika
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 2 tsp. ground chili peppers
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. dried sage
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 2 tbsp. canola oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Insert a slice of garlic in each slit of chicken
- Season each breast with salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine paprika, brown sugar, red pepper, oregano, sage and thyme.
- Rub chicken with spice mixture; chill for 30mins to 1 hour.
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Mix together oil and lemon juice and brush onto chicken.
- Grill the pineapple slices and set aside.
- Grill for 12 -15mins or until done. Serve over grilled pineapple slices.