- 1 kilo camote (sweet potatoes), peeled
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup water
- 1-1/2 cups corn oil
- Cut peeled camote into thin strips.
- Mix brown sugar and flour with water and stir thoroughly..
- Coat camote with sugar and flour mixture.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of flattened camote mixture.
- Deep fry in corn oil until golden brown.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More