Caramelized Beef Skewers Recipe
- 1 lb beef sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup steak, sauce, divided
- ¼ cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tsp mustard
- Toss steak with 2 tbsp steak sauce and let it stand for 10 minutes.
- Combine remaining 2 tbsp steak sauce, barbecue sauce, and mustard then set aside.
- Thread steak into eight skewers.
- Grill skewers for 6 minutes then brush with barbecue sauce mixture.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More