- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 cup honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced, to taste
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place chicken in a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Mix the oil, soy sauce, ketchup, honey, garlic, salt and pepper and pour over the chicken.
- Bake at 375°F (190°C) for one hour or until sauce is caramelized.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More