Caramelized Saba Banana Recipe
- 12 pcs. Bananas ( saba variety )
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 bar butter ( optional )
- 1 cup pinipig ( Philippine rice cereal )
- 1 can evaporated or condensed milk
- Peel the bananas and slice into halves. Fry
- In a saucepan, melt the sugar with the butter to make the caramelized sauce; set aside.
- Toast the pinipig until golden brown.
- To serve: Dip the bananas in the caramel. Drizzle with milk and top with pinipig.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More