- 1 medium sized bangus, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 -3 tomatoes sliced
- 3 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp patis
- 1 Cup water
- 1 Egg cooking oil
- Sprinkle a little salt on bangus then set aside for an hour Fry until golden brown.
- Saute garlic until brown then add onion, patis, and tomatoes.
- Stir for 3 minutes and pour in water then season with vetsin.
- Add fried bangus and cook for 3 minutes then stir in slightly beaten egg.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More