Cashew Nut Milk Candy Recipe
- one 8-ounce can condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon extract
- 1 cup chopped cashew nuts or almonds
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Combine condensed milk, nuts and sugar and simmer until thick. Add lemon extract and continue stirring until mixture forms a solid mass.
- Spread with rolling pin on a sugared board and roll into a rectangular shape 1/2 inch high.
- Cut into desired pieces and wrap in tissue paper.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More